Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Waterfalls, Rivers






Hi there!

We went on a walk Sunday, and my brother got some really good pictures.

I love the color of this river, and believe it or not, this is actually right below huge rapids, or a small waterfall. 
This is one of my favorite shades of blue.



This is also below the rapids, but it's so calm and clear, I would never had guessed if I hadn't been there.



My brother, David, and I, on a huge log that fell over the river.



That log was a attraction, I can tell you that.


There was a rather large rock that I climbed and my brother snapped a picture.


This is my sister, and she is actually not on the log. That is the same the log I posed on. John just made it look like she was standing on it by crouching down to where her feet were on the  log when she was standing all the way across the river.

This the rapids! Being there was a lot cooler.


Thanks so much for looking!


I had a lot of fun, both walking and posting!


Mary








1 comment:

  1. That looks like sooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read them all!