Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Gluten free chocolate chip cookies



I am trying to bake one thing a week and this is my first recipe.
These are amazing! Even they are gluten free, there're still good.
I made them for my Mom. After my baby sister started having 
 constipation, my Mom has been trying different things to try and
 help it. One of them was gluten free.

I LOVE CHOCOLATE CHIPS!
(who doesn't?)



 As you know, I used gluten free flour.



My Mom is very healthy, so we don't use white sugar.
Instead we use turbinado sugar, succanant, and honey.
I used eggs that came from our own chickens, too!



Next I mixed it up.


I decided to make them the old fashioned way.
You know, with the spoon,bowl,and apron.
My older sister actually made the apron for me.
I made them into a little bigger then a quarter 
size. They don't spread a lot.

The recipe came from this cookbook.

                                                                               

This was my amazing result!( Actually, this is amazing,
because usually I make a mistake.)



                                                     

Orange chocolate chunk cookies
                                                       
2 1/2 cups of flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. grated orange peel
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
1 cup salted sugar, softened
2 large eggs
1 tsp. pure orange extract
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate bar, coarsely chopped or chocolate chips.


It really doesn't matter what flour you use.
If you want, you can put both the sugar together, like if you only have one kind.
                                                      


Thanks so much for looking!I had a lot of fun on this post.


Mary











2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot , Alina!
      I had a lot of fun making them.
      They are super easy too!
      Mary

      Delete

I love your comments and read them all!