Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Introduction

Hi, I'm Mary Elizabeth, and I am 11 years old. Guess what? I looooove blue!!!I bet you wouldn't have guessed, right? I also adore horses! Have you guessed? I am very weird. I have 11 siblings. I am also a Christian. I am a very crafty person when its something I like to do! Here are some random facts about me:

 I am home schooled
I am very random
I play piano
I share a room with my sister
I journal a lot
I love animals
I love to read
I love nature




Every girl loves dolls, right? I had a lot of fun taking 
these pictures!I named the blond one Jubilee and
 also made her dress. I love it! In this one I just set 
them up after dressing them and snapped a picture. The 
one with the brown hair is my sisters doll.She let me use
 it for the pictures. Her name is Liberty,and my older 
sister made her dress.
                                     
                                     
Here all I did was set them up and stick some flowers 
in the bush. I think this one is my favorite.


We have a big, ugly, rotting stump in our yard and I thought that 
it might make the stump and my dolls a little pretty!

So now you know a little bit about me, come along on the adventure of life.
Share a bit of your life in your comments!
                           
This is my first post and ,I am very new at this.I hope you enjoy my posts,I'm having fun so far!




Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read them all!