Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Random me!: Poppy seed muffins

HI!

I missed last week so I might do 2 recipes this week.
Anyhow, I wanted to share this one with you 
guys. I love these! They are my favorite muffin.

These are all of the ingredients. You can use melted butter 

instead of oil.
I didn't have any butter available when I made them. 


I would have mixed it with the mixer, but my sister was
 using it, so I used a bowl again.




I put the batter in a 8 cup measuring bowl that is shaped like a
pitcher. You can always just spoon it out of the bowl
right into the pans.


It didn't quite make 2 dozen. 



This is the cookbook that it came from.



This is another amazing result!
YUM!

Almond Poppy Seed Muffins
4 1/2 cups flour
2 Tbsp.baking powder
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 cup poppy seeds
1 1/2 cups honey
1 cup unsalted butter or
olive oil
3 eggs
1 3/4 milk
2 tsp.vanilla
2 1/2 tsp.almond extract

You don't have to use almond extract.I used orange extract.



Okay, now for random me!


We had a valentines tea, and these are the girls who came,



Haleigh and I


Megan and I



Megan's twin,Madeline and I 



Haleigh's sister, Dani and I



My sister, Julia and I



Me and my dress. My Mom made  it for my brothers wedding.


Now for,SPRING!
CROCUS!




Thanks so much for looking!




Mary









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read them all!