Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Cake decorating
























My new interest is cake decorating, and I'm hoping that I can get good enough that I could actually start doing it professionally! It is a lot of fun and I'm pretty sure I'm going to like it! There are some things that make it hard sometimes though. 

  • It takes a lot of patience to be slow and steady. It has to be just right.
  • It can be challenging when you just can't get it right. No matter how hard you try it just doesn't turn out perfect. But 'practice makes perfect'. 
  • My hand isn't the steadiest yet, so I shake as I'm going, and it might not turn out as smooth as it might have.

These are my first four try's and I'm actually kind of proud of them!:) I didn't expect to be able to catch on so quick, but I think I'm improving a little each time. The cupcakes with roses on them were my very first try, the second picture was my second try, and so on. It's rewarding, and my family is always happy to have a cake around! What's your hobby?



Mary












2 comments:

I love your comments and read them all!