Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Autumn: Tea on Cozy Afternoons




 I have to say that autumn is my favorite season. It is so beautiful! I love the crisp, dewy mornings, and the sound of rain. It is the middle of October, and I am really trying to post more, so this is the perfect time to post about autumn. (Because it just happens to be autumn!) I love to curl up with a book and a blanket, on my bed to read, and completely forget about little siblings, and all my regular things to do, and bury myself in a fairy tale or a story of any kind. I might even throw a cup of tea in there for good measure. ( I am, at this moment, drinking the cup of tea in this picture.) I am going to make cinnamon rolls this afternoon, for tomorrow morning! Mmm...!



 I love pictures of raindrops on leaves!
I love the vibrant colors of the trees. Scarlet red, rich green, golden orange, soft brown, and even deep purple. So unique, yet they blend and make beautiful combinations.


Thanks so much for reading this post, and now its your turn to tell me some of your favorite things about autumn!





Mary






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read them all!