Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2016

10 seasonal facts about me

Hi there, I know I haven't posted in a while, but good news, you happen to be reading one. So, read on.
I've been thinking, and I really don't have a lot of facts about me on this blog. So today is a 'get-to-know-me' post. 

10 of my favorite things in winter
i. Drinking tea.
ii. Being lazy and reading a book rather than doing laundry.
iii. Watching snowflakes falling in the evening, and then going to bed, waking up to a 'winter wonderland'.
( I'm getting into the Christmas spirit.)
iv. Going to ballet, and even if the day is cold, coming home warm.
v. Seeing the trees branches laden with snow, and then watching it drop off.
vi. Building a snowman, or a huge igloo with my family.
vii. Listening to my sisters' Christmas album on Pandora.
viii. Starting Advent with my family.
ix. Putting up our Christmas decorations, like our Dicken houses, and our little stable for the manger.
x. Putting together pretty outfits with all my cute sweaters, although I do need to get some more wintry shoes.

So, tell me a couple of your favorite things!



Mary






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read them all!