Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

Babies!!!!

HI!
I am sooooooooooooooo sorry I have not posted in a while,I have been pretty busy though.
Here is a update on our 'baby farm'.These are my brothers adorable ducklings.They are Indian runners, the yellow ones are fawn white runners, and the dark one is a blue runner. They are so cute! My brother has to clean their bin,(because they are little, they conveniently fit in a large bin, because we don't have any other place at the time to put them), every single day! I don't think I would like having ducks have if I had to clean out their... well we'll just leave it there.



He is so cute, floating around in our little kiddy pool.


The blue one is a week younger the other ones because the little yellow male had a crooked neck and we thought he wouldn't make it so we got a replacement but so far he is doing wonderful,



My brother has quail, and they have grown like maniacs! 


These are my babies rabbits. They are about the cutest thing in the world!


This is my newest doe, and for this feature I am so excited,
she is pregnant!!!!!!


This is the dad of my litter of kits. He is a BEW, blue eyed white.


This is the mom of the babies.
She is a tri colored doe. That means she has 3 colors.


This was one of the babies from her last litter.




I had a adorable video that I was going to post of the baby rabbits,but I couldn't find it on the camera, so I will do another one later. They are 13 days old, and just opening their eyes, which makes them even cuter!
By the way, we also have goats, chickens, pigeons, 5 turkeys, 2 dogs, and another adult duck!


I would love to hear from you guys!If you have any pets, you can tell me all about them in your comments, and I would love to hear them!!!!!!!
( By the way, I am planning to post tomorrow,if I can think of something to post about!)

Thanks,



Mary






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read them all!