Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

At the lake!!!!!



Happy Easter!!!!!
He is risen, indeed!!
I meant to do a post Monday, but I didn't really have time,but today I have something to post about so here goes. My dad was going to take us kids fishing at Silver lake, but decided to take us camping overnight, to go fishing,( and to give mom a break!). I had a wonderful time although it was sooooo cold!!! I caught a little 4 inch crappie, so the trip wasn't that bad! We got there sometime near 1:00 pm, and left near 10:00 the next morning. This is Dad's vacation week so we went over Thursday, and came back Friday. I got up at 5:30 am, to go fishing. It was so cold! That is when I caught my fish.





God has made everything beautiful!

A sunrise is the prettiest thing in the morning!

I will lift mine eyes to the mountain, from where will my help come?
Psalm 121:1

There are so many different kinds or ducks!
                            

The geese were so graceful and pretty!







  Thanks so much for looking and don't forget to comment and tell me your news!
I'd love to hear any thing from you guys!

Talk to you next time!






Mary




2 comments:

  1. Hey girlie, your photos are fun! I especially love the second one down. (the duck. ;) Super cute, and it's well focused too. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I'm not sorry I stayed home where it was WARM though. haha

    Love you,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becca, I had a lot of fun taking them!
    I would have stayed home too, but it isn't every day we get to go fishing!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read them all!