Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

My favorite bible verses


Hey there girls!
I'm back again with some of my favorite bible verses, and some news I will save to the end. These are my personal bibles. I have collected in the past few years. This was given to me by my parents on my 9th birthday.. It is a beautiful bible that is very girlie!

It has a little metal inscription on the front that says 'faith'.


This is a bible that was awarded to me from a club I follow.
( If you are interested to join, comment and tell me and I will sign you up!)


It even has my name inscribed on the front, in gold.( Not real gold, though.)


This is a bible from a organization called Bible Bee. My family wanted to do a challenge that it did.
We didn't end up doing it, but we did get the bibles. I made the cover.




So now I want to share bible verses.
I love Romans 3: 23, because it says that no one is without sin and we all need a savoir to forgive us.
" For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
Rom. 3:23

Also,
" For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life."
John 3:16

My family has been memorizing Psalm 91, and there was one verse that stuck out to me,
"For He will give His angels charge concerning you, to guard you in all your ways."
Psalm 91: 11

" A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger."
Proverbs 15: 1

Please share you favorites in your comments! 





Okay here comes the news,
last night one of our goats had a baby! It is a little boy, but we haven't named him yet.
Here are some pictures:

 It's mom is a black and white Nubian, and the dad was a Nubian and was colored like the baby. 



Thank you for looking, and I hope to be back tomorrow with another post.
Talk to you then!



Mary<3




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read them all!