Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

A Princess's Skirt




Hi there, friends!
I'm back again to give you a update. I think I have posted a picture of myself before, but here I am again.I am doing a post about myself today.( It is going to be a rare thing, I must say.)My mom made me the cutest skirt. It's blue! All lot of my clothes are blue so my mom wanted me to pick out blue fabric. The cool thing is, it is made out of a mini skirt! We are not allowed to wear skirts or dresses above the knee so mom sews layers on and makes it reach just below the knees. I love these skirts! I have had a lot of these skirts, but outgrown most of them, ( if I didn't tear them first!).


My sister got a funny picture, and I decided that I should post it.
I think I was trying to figure out how to pose,while looking up at the sky.
Though it was just gray, like usual. we have had some really nice days, this just wasn't one of them.



This is the skirt. Isn't it so pretty? I especially like the roses at the top.
I picked different shades of blue so it would match more of my clothes.


Thanks for looking!
I would love to hear from you!

Thanks again,



Mary<3








3 comments:

I love your comments and read them all!