Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Spring!!!


One day, I looked out of my window and saw that spring had really come.
This is a maple tree bud, with I think is very pretty.




I love daffodils! They are one of my favorite flowers!
These are white daffodils, we also have yellow daffodils.


Our raspberry are putting out leaves! It is so beautiful!


This is from our neighbor lawn, it is so pretty!
It is bright yellow!


This is from our fruit trees. It is a asian pear, to be exact.


These look like butterflies! Actually, they are leaves, not all the way unfolded.


This is another wonderful creation of God.
The crocus!


Our roses are putting out leaves also.


I have no idea what this plant is, but it was rather pretty.

I don't know what this one is either, but it is also pretty.


This is a yellow daffodil.



Thank you for looking girls!


Mary






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read them all!