Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

My life last week


HI!!!!!



 Today is just a review on last week, because I didn't get around to posting, ( Like usual! )so here goes. I made a rhubarb pie and let me tell you, they are a lot of work, but it is fun any way, and worth the work. So, here is how I do it:
1.Get a hold of some rhubarb
2. Wash it really good
3. Chop it up into little pieces
4. Add everything in the recipe
If you girls have a different rhubarb recipe, give me the recipe in your comments and I will try to make it.
Our rhubarb bush doesn't have anymore rhubarb on it because I used it all on these pies, so I have know idea if I will actually be able to, so no promises!

 I forgot to get a picture of the dough all rolled out, so this is all there is.



Rhubarb pie:

4 cups rhubarb, chopped in little pieces
1/13 to 1
/23 cups sugar
1/3 cup flour
1/2 tsp. orange peel if desired
2 Tbsp. butter
You can probably get a hold of a recipe of the crust, but this is what I use:
Two-crust pie:
2/3 cup, 2 Tbsp. butter
2 cups flour
1 tsp. salt
4 to 5 Tbsp cold water
This crust always seems to be flaky, but I love it anyway!
We also went to a clothing shop, because  my little sister and I needed some skirts and shirts, we picked out some really pretty one's, so I decided to post it, and show you all.







I worked for that picture!!!!

T- shirt: $5.00
Skirts: $5.00
I got another skirt that is cream and really lacy: $8.00
( It is floor length!)


This is my little sis Julia, and that is her new skirt.









So I got some pictures of a swarm my brothers and my dad boxed. I took a video too but the video was awful.( partly because I ma not a pro, and partly because, in case you didn't know, IT IS REALLY HARD TO HOLD A CAMERA STILL!!!!!!!)  Don't count on getting another post this week, because as you all know, I am really bad at scheduling posting days. but don't let that discourage you from checking, 'cause maybe I will! You never know! ( especially with me! ) Anyway, I  want to do some more accessorizing, so be sure to tell me what you think, and what you think I should add. By the way all you bloggers, if you leave a link in your comment to your blog, I love checking out blogs!!!!!  
                                                                   Please, please, please, leave me a comment!!!!!!
                                                                                          Talk you ya'll later!


Mary





1 comment:

  1. You girls are SO cute! :) And your pies were delicious. I wish we had more rubarb so you could make some more. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read them all!