Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2016

My summer



Okay, this is going to be the first of many ( and closer between) posts!
I know lately they have been few and far between, but that is hopefully going to stop. 
Now, for the post.
Do any of you enjoy spring and summer as much as I do? Probably not!( Though I would have loved if this summer had more warm days!) Well, this spring I planted flower bulbs, and this flower just below is a gladiola. ( From the bulbs.)There were some purple ones too, but I kinda didn't get around to take a picture of it before it died. But the rest are just ones that I thought were pretty, except the blue one. It's called a hydrangea. I think those are just gorgeous! Well, I do hope to have a more interesting post coming soon.:) Maybe sometime next week!








( Sorry the yellow one is little fuzzy!)
Anyway, enjoy the pictures and tell me what you thought!


" I am the vine, you are the branches;he who abides in Me
and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing."
John 15:5



Mary





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read them all!