Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Sunrises

I went running with my brothers a couple of days ago, and noticed that at 6:00 am, it is really pretty! I liked this picture because of all the pastel colors. Lavender, violet, pink, yellow, orange,  green and blue. It is like a rainbow! And when we came outside to the road, there was mist everywhere! We got to run through it! If I had the camera I would a taken a picture. And guess who made the sunrise, and the mist? Yes, God!only He could make such a beautiful thing as a sunrise in Washington! 
How has your week been going?:)




*<3 Mary <3*

1 comment:

  1. Mary,
    I love sunrises and sunsets...and with all the smoke from fires around the state, it seems like they are just bursting with color. So sad that something so devastating is causing something so beautiful...reminds me of Jesus!
    Have a good day!
    Mrs. C~

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read them all!