Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Seattle is amazing!



My Trip to Seattle : )

My mom wanted to get together with a friend she hadn't seen for 5 years. James ( my 3 year old brother), Luke( my 8 year old brother), Lydia, and I headed up there with her. Mom's friend had a 13 year old daughter, so I went, and a 9 year old son, so Luke went. We took James because Rebecca was staying with the remaining kids, and James is kinda hard. Lydia is nursing so Mom had to take her. These were all taken from a moving car, so they're blurry.



 Seattle has huge skyscrapers! ( Or so I think coming from a small town!)
 And the drive up was beautiful!

 I have only seen the Space Needle once before! 
 This was a accident, but it is pretty! Ivy near a tunnel in downtown Seattle.
 Huge, but amazing buildings!

And the Olympia state capitol dome. ( This all we could see from the road.) 

Did you enjoy the pictures? 
Good!
'Cause I've got more coming!!!
'Till next time!


*<3 Mary <3*




1 comment:

  1. Fun Pictures! Seattle DOES have huge skyscrapers...and it looks like more are being built with all the cranes up!
    I am so happy you came up with your mom! I really enjoyed getting to know you better! I hope you can all come up again soon!
    Love,
    Mrs. C~

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read them all!