Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Sausage cornbread

Hello there!

Does anyone have any blog post idea's?:(
I can't think of anything so I end up posting recipes! Well, since I can't think of anything, I'll have to do another recipe post. We were heading to friends wedding, but we weren't sure if they would serve a actual dinner so mom asked me to make this. It was really good.
This was actually a while ago but I never got a chance to post it so I'm gonna do it today.
Instructions printed below:










So, here goes: 
1. Choose a favorite cornbread recipe
2. Make it
3. Chop sausage into little pieces
4. Fry sausages
5. Layer bottom of pan with sausages 
6. Pour cornbread batter into pan

I learned this the hard way, but don't just pour it in, kinda drizzle it on so, it doesn't push the sausages to the sides of the pan.Well, comment if you tried it!



*<3 Mary <3*


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read them all!