Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

10 random facts that you probably didn't know about me


                                     
                                                        ( Don't you love this picture?)            
                                  *Sorry about the lack of posts, but I have been super busy!*
                To make up for it, shall I tell you something about me? Here are some random facts:
  • I love to read.(especially mystery's and mid-evil books with knights, lords and lady's in them.) 

  • I wish I could have a horse.

  •  My favorite color is blue.

  •  My family has 12 kids.

  •  I love holidays, but I think my favorite is Easter. Think about what happened from a Christians point of view.

  •  I share a room with my little sister, Julia.


  •   My family has a 'minor' farm. ( Ask about it your comments!)


  •  I love ice cream!


  •  I am the family milk maid. ( We have goats.)


  •  Our house was built on a hill. 

      




What do you think? You know how to tell me! If you see anything that you and I have in common in this list, please tell me! You can also leave a e-mail address and we can chat. Have a great week!



                                                                                   




                                                     *<3 Mary *<3








4 comments:

  1. I love to read,(especially mystery’s!) I wish I could have a horse, I love holidays, and I love ice cream! ~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE to read, I wish I had a horse, I love the color blue, and m family has 12 kids. ;D Great blog! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read them all!