Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

My hobby: Rabbits


 I have been pretty busy and have not got around to posting for a while,( or more like a week and a half!) so I decided to post today and make up for it. I was thinking about what to post about and thought that I already had pictures of my rabbits, so why not post about them?! Besides, I haven't really told you a lot about them! Okay, so here goes: In February I got the rabbits. One of the original does died so I got another to replace her. She had babies and that is what made me think you might like to see them. They are the cutest! I am keeping the grey one and selling the one in the first picture. I am hoping to sell all of them though. Enjoy!
   












Aren't they adorable? I love them! I just had a rabbit have 3 babies this morning, so I am very excited. The black and white ones in the photos above look alike but if you look closely you can see a difference. Would you like to buy one?:) Please tell me what you thought in your comments.

 *<3Mary<3*









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read them all!