Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

My hobby, and my mom's hobby. Shopping.


Generally I would have filled this post with a lot of ' sorry I didn't post' , but the truth is, summer is really busy, so I haven't been able to post! Though our calendar for the rest of the summer on is pretty calm, so hopefully I can do more posting! Anyway, you already know what my hobby is, now let me tell you what my moms hobby is. She loves to shop, especially if there are no 3 year old's running around everywhere! She will be going to the grocery store to get butter, a couple loaves of bread, and lettuce, and come walking out of the store with 2 carts full! Seriously, all you who have homeschooling moms, you know what I mean! So the other day she was going to have a shopping day with the boys, and professionally picked out this adorable dress for me at a thrift store. ( We like thrift stores, their cheap!) I thought I would decorate it with one of my youngest rabbits! 









What did you think? What is your moms hobby? :) 
How has your week been?


*<3 Mary <3*







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read them all!