Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Thanksgiving pies;)



 HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Or rather happy 'late' thanksgiving! I meant to post these thanksgiving day, but our schedule has been pretty crazy. So this are the pies we made. but these are about a quarter of the pies a family we know made. 24 pies!!!!!! And last thanksgiving they made 32!!! They were eating pies for the next few months! We went and visited them right after thanksgiving, and guess what? We ate pies!!:) 
So, why am I writing this post? Wait, I think... I remember! We're we talking about Thanksgiving? I can't remember!!!! 

So again, Happy Thanksgiving!;)


















Hey, just for laughs, tell me how many and what kinds of pies you made!



Mary





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read them all!