Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Peace




Hey guys! Does anyone have any post ideas?:(
Come on, spill the beans, I need some help here! 
Try this! I close my eyes and the wind blows my hair! Talk about awesome! It's like I can feel God speaking to me, and saying,( when I had had a hard few moments,) " Peace, be still." Then I feel like all of the raging storms that had threatened to burst me, just disappeared! All my jumbled thoughts fall in to place and I can open my eyes and see that I have nothing that is not to hard for God to take care of. As I think about these things, I can literally feel like when I open my eyes, I can face life again. I hope you take this seriously and try it. Next time you have a fight with a sibling and feeling like ' There is no way I'm going back there ever,' try this. Its the perfect recipe!



Mary














1 comment:

I love your comments and read them all!