Pages

Friday, September 22, 2017

First Day of Fall!

                                          


                                                     And happy first day of fall! 
September 22 at 8:02pm is the first day of fall!

                                            




Here are a couple of my favorite things about fall:

- the rain, but after a few months of it, well, let's just say it won't be on this list!

- the colors

- tea (preferably peppermint or something fruity, 'cause all you people who drink earl grey, and stuff like that are weird!:)

- sweaters ('cause that's what fall is for!)

- books

- soup( chicken noodle or potato to be specific)

- hanging out inside and watching the Little House on the Prairie series

And I could go on... actually I've kind of run out of favorites. Well, have a great weekend!


Mary








1 comment:

  1. Lol, I'm not sure I've ever understood the obsession with Earl grey either...although I have yet to try your sister's favorite London Fog :) I love walking down the avenues in Ellensburg this time of year -- they're lined with these massive chestnut trees that turn a gorgeous yellow in autumn.

    Hannah
    An Unmathematician

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read them all!