Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The most adorable child ever!


Sorry these are fuzzy!:( she was moving while I took them.
So, this is my cutest littlest sister! She is just starting to crawl so  she is getting into trouble. Besides the fact she is now starting to eat avocado's, peaches, (blended of course!) bananas, and little pieces of bread. She has got so much bigger! She used to weigh 3.12 lbs. and measured 15 3/4 in. She was tiny!
Have fun looking at these!  They're special! I took them right after she took her first crawls! 
( " Crawls" ? Is that a word?;)  )








She has huge eyes and almost never smiles for someone she hasn't seen. . She is super observant, cute
adorable, hilarious, curious, ... I can't name everything.!
Anyway, I love her even though she may give surprises in her diaper !... Hehe!!!!





*<3 Mary <3*






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read them all!